Who are we?
Brisbane Big Cat Charters has operated for over 16 years, safely completing over 1,300 deep sea charter trips. Our vessels have featured on several television shows such as “Fishing the Dream”, “Creek to Coast”, “Hooked on Water”, “Queensland Weekender” and ‘Escape with ET’. Our staff are all experienced anglers only too happy to help our valued customers enjoy their day out on the water.
What do we do?
- Deep Sea Fishing!
- Corporate Customers are very welcome, we can fine tune your trip to make your clients glad they are dealing with you. As mentioned before “Big Cat” can take out up to twenty-six of your valued clients in absolute safety and comfort each trip.
- Bucks, Hens Parties, Team Building, Family Outings
- Gift Vouchers, are available for that special person. Just call us and we will mail it out ASAP.
Where do Big Cat Charters operate from?
Big Cat Charters operates from the Raby Bay Marina (Cleveland) Public Jetty
What do we have to offer?
- Master Class 5 Skipper and Experienced Crew
- Huge walk around fishing deck
- EPA approved toilet, hot shower facility (600L Freshwater on-board)
- Plenty of seating for everyone
- Very safe and very fast at 30 knots +
- Furuno NavNet 3D system
- Defibrillator Access
- Reef, Sport, Bucks, Hens Parties, Team Building, Social Groups, Deep Sea Fishing & Family Days
- From 1 to 26 persons in absolute comfort
Who drives Big Cat?
Mick is our Skipper who has been involved in the Charter Fishing industry for over 16 years. His knowledge in fishing is second to none and that combined with our experienced crew make for the most enjoyable day on the water for you.